Christmas Decorations? Not at my house!

1:16 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Not yet anyway. See, there's all this kitchen construction still going on. Not that I'm upset about that in any way- the fact that it's happening makes me absolutely ecstatic. The mess however, does not. And the dog bed that the dumb dog never uses is totally in the way. And covered in dog hair. Ew.

I've got this tiny living room and too much furniture in it to fit a tree. I'm not sure what to do about it. The house is a split entry, and the stairs going up are twice as wide as your average stairs, which looks great when you walk in the front door, but it also makes the living room three feet narrower than it would've been.

Then there's the main reason there are no decorations up at my house. I'm just not feelin' it, and I'm too lazy to bring them up and do it. Okay, that's two reasons, but they're decidedly linked. I think I'm hoping that if I put it off long enough someone else will do it. Dave, that was a hint.

0 comments: