Pumpkin Pie and Cheese Balls

11:01 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
My favorite food is my mom's roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy. Not turkey. Turkey's okay, but can't we have roast beef for just one Thanksgiving? It's easier- no fussing with stuffing, thawing, cleaning the bird.

Mainly I LOVE my mom's beef gravy. I would drink it if I could. Forget the meat and potatoes, make me some beef gravy and put it in a mug. This love of all things beef gravy is probably why I also LOVE French dip sandwiches. That savory beef flavor with LOTS OF SALT just makes me drool.

I didn't really have anything interesting to say. Happy Thanksgiving, and don't eat so much you get sick. It happens every year, no matter how much I tell myself I'm not going to do it.

Black Friday anyone? I don't think I have the energy to fight the crowds this year. It's been my my experience in the past that unless you're one of the first five in line it isn't worth it anyway. I do have to get up early and help my spa friends over at JoAnn Fabrics in Lynnwood. We're going to be treating people that are standing in the unholy line. Aren't we sweet? If you live up here come visit us. We'll be there at 6 a.m. (ergh).

0 comments: